I’ve very slowly been checking off my list of things to do and see.
- Last Thursday I went shopping with a friend and found a style of pants that I wanted for cheap.
- Saturday a group of us went to Cajon de Maipu and found a glacier!!! :) That was really cool :) It made for a long day of hiking. And my camera was working so it was even better! :)
- I’ve been attending El Oasis on thursday nights and church on sunday regularly :) very nice and refreshing to be around Christians.
- Tuesday I went to the Feria/Market near Cerro Santa Lucia. We went on a whim so I didn’t exactly have money with me. But I’m going to have to go back at some point for souvenirs, pictures and such.
- I’ve mostly decided that I’m not going to run any races while I’m here. My hip flexor has been acting up and my “trainer” thinks it’d be better to focus on running form and running consistently.
This next week! Week before spring break!
I’m hoping to:
- Go to Cerro San Cristobol and ride the funicular
- Visit the Zoo in the Cerro San Cristobol park
- Go to the Gabriel Mistral Museum and take pictures
- Buy some postcards
- Mail some postcards
- Run 12 miles
I have to:
- Take 4 tests. Essay tests. yes. I’m not excited.
- Write 2 papers
- Pack for the spring break trip
- Get up at 5:30 AM to meet up with ppl and catch a flight. And then it’s 5 days of traveling with the group. And 5 days in santiago doing whatever. :)
It will be fun.
Here are a bunch of pictures from Cajon de Maipu. :)