in case you were wondering about the lack of posts. It can be explained I promise :)
- I just got married. If you don’t know the distraction that provides for a girl you just have to try it! It’s pretty wonderful.
- I have loads of homework due, overdue, and soon to be due. Oh and by a lot I mean that I have 36 pages to write for 9 different papers in 4 different classes, 2 presentations to give and 3 o4 tests to take. not to mention a lot of reading that tends to go with the writing. I’m looking forward to the end. should be nice.
- The semester is drawing to a close…thus I need to finish my exploring, take some more pictures and learn a little extra, send some postcards and get some addresses. you know how it goes.
- oh and then there is always the daydreaming over wedding pictures, the running to negate chilean bread and to get faster, the chatting with girlfriends who just HAVE to have details! :) and all those dreadful things :)
- oh and I am getting anxious to get home. 23 days til home and 22 days til I leave!!!!! excited.
- I’m going to tour La Moneda tomorrow.
- Probably go to the general cementary on friday (supposed to be cool)
- and Saturday I’ll either go to the feria artesenal or do some museums for my education. :)
- Next weekend I’m hoping to go to valpo :)
- The monday after that is my birthday.
- The next weekend is easter and I have no idea what I’m going to be doing. it will be strange to be away from my family.
- and yes life is good. I will share my wedding thoughts and reminiscing soon! Though as you can see my brain is listing and not so good for story telling at the moment. :)
And I’m going to make a request of you all and whoever. I would like to collect some recipes :) so that I can feed my man very well and I can cook some different things and have some inspiration :) I’m definitely looking forward to cooking and I would really love to have a good trove of recipes to use before I begin :)
Thanks, my peoples! :)
This homemaking thing has been something I’ve looked forward to almost all my life. so bring it on! :)