In January I made a bunch of Not-Resolutions.
Here’s how I did.
HEALTH/FITNESS GOALS – I did well with my fitness goals. I got back in shape after pregnancy and managed to run about 225 miles (my goal was 400,but considering I didn’t start running again til may, I think I did well).
- Run a 10k and
a couple 5k races Get faster Run consistently
- (maybe 400 miles over the course of the year?) —>;;;;;;;;;; 220 miles
- Swim more …yeah/nope/ I swam once.
Get some abs (not to mention other muscles) Graduate
- Study and get certified in medical interpretation – I don’t really want to do this anymore…I don’t like hospitals or injuries or blood. At all.
- Work on learning amharic-started. For christmas, I got a program for studying amharic!
- Continue working with greek
Have a baby Play with baby and raise him well Love husband and baby Take care of my family
- Get a move on this house endeavor (we’re hoping to start looking/buy this spring
- Be on time more often <;;;;;;;— hahaha :)
Spend time as a family
- Memorize a bible passage a month…didn’t happen
Hang out with friends with babies
- Get time in God’s word and prayer daily…need to work on that
Think critically about beliefs and wisdom
- Organize a problem/messy area once a week…I did a lot of cleaning/organizing but it definitely wasn’t that regular
- Create an atmosphere of love and inspiration and reminders of God in our house. started it.
- Learn to take good pictures and
- <;;;learn to assist Israel well with photography
Write something i like every two weeks Cook well. New recipe a week? Read good or informative books Crochet a blanket
EDUCATIONAL GOALS – my educational goals were a little more scattered. I graduated, but not much else from the list happened…although I did finally get some resources for learning amharic. So that will be super fun.
FAMILY GOALS – these came rather naturally…lol. Minus the whole ‘being on time’ thing…. :D
PERSONAL GOALS – half check!
HOBBY GOALS – check!