I have not written here in two weeks!
How did that happen? I feel like we’ve been busy, but I think I’ve just been uninspired and quiet. And thinking of many other things that need more contemplation before hitting the ‘post’ button.
I also rather rapidly inhaled a series of fiction on my sister’s reccomendation.
So it would seem I have many and no excuses at the same time, but I also realize I don’t really need an excuse.
That being said.
On to the random!
– Easter was fun and pretty and sunny and the babies gathered eggs with my cousins. Visiting was fun. Church was normal. All in all a very normal easter. Though I did get everyone a new shirt/dress and that was fun :)
– My mom pulled me into another personality typing thing, the Enneagram, and I think I’m a One with a Nine wing. I just borrowed a book and will be reading into it a bit more. Do you like personality books?
– My birthday came and went and it was fun. Celebrated with cake and candles with my littles and husband, then more of the same on easter with my family, cards in the mail and a lilac bush. I am inordinately excited about the lilac bush.
– Ranger got so tired he fell asleep reading a book on the floor about 10 minutes before I was going to put him down for his nap.
– We are dreaming up big things. And thinking over smaller ones. And trying to figure out our life in this spot right now and how to live in a way that glorifies God and is true to who we are. As always. We’ll see what happens.
– I’ve felt like I’m falling into kind of an aimless way of living. It might be time to start another blog series and also start brainstorming my 31 days series. Writing helps me to be intentional and thoughtful in the other areas of my life.
So that was my attempt to beat my writing funk. What have you been up to? How is your spring?