We are enjoying loads of sunshine and I am using new strategy for hopefully helping my kids to fight less: sit outside with them! Ha. We will see how that goes, but it is officially spring weather here and I am happy! Here are just a few things that have made me smile or brought a little more wholeness to my life recently! Hopefully they help you to kick off your week feeling empowered, able and just a little bit happier.
- Rob Bell’s podcast featuring Susan David on Emotional Agility. Loved it. It’s an hour long, but just play it while you’re catching up on those weekend dishes!
- Sarah Bessey wrote an AMAZING Prayer for International Women’s Day
- I kinda need this mug :) Perfect for every mom.
- This ballet choreography is magical and elegant. Also this instagrammer brings consistent beauty to my feed.
- Good to remember for our girls:
- My favorite of mine:
- Your favorite of mine:
What has encouraged you this week? Do you have a favorite instagram feed? What about podcasts?
I’d love to hear!