Here are a few helpful, funny ,or inspiring things to boost your Monday or just entertain your brain while you wash the dishes. Because really, is anyone ever really caught up on the dishes? It feels like a myth to me.
But anyways. Here’s some fun/smart to stave off the Monday blues.
- Lauren Fleshman talks girl power, running, growing up, and being healthy.
- Helpful cartoon about mental load/work in relationships
- Missed it by that much by Seth Godin
I like visual inspiration. So InstaFaves!
Look at that wall!
rule of thumb:
I love this for an outdoorish area. So cute. And those plants on the wall?? I need to work on my green thumb.
Who knew chicks were so photogenic? Almost makes me want chickens, but not. :)
In case life is too quiet or too loud or too boring…or whatever might cause you to want to turn on a podcast :)
- Shalom in the City | Episode 33: Shalom Book Club: ONE
- The Bible For Normal People | Episode 9: Understanding The Human Jesus
- The Shauna Niequist Podcast | S01 Episode 03: Deidra Riggs
- The RobCast | Kristen Bell Has Got This
My Own InstaFaves:
What’s your favorite way to start the week right? I’m trying a quick hike, and lots of outdoor time.
Find me on Instagram! :)