Just a list of things I need myself to know, and things I want my people to know. You might recognize this from when I posted it on Instagram a couple months ago. I hope this blesses you as you think about the value and wholeness in your own identity. <3
– “You is smart, you is kind, you is important.” (The Help by Kathryn Stockett) 🧡
– You are doing a great job.
– You create your life.
– You are enough for your people. And if not, that’s all they’re getting and it is enough.
– You are industrious, helpful, and creative.
– You are capable.
– You are gifted and called.
– You are full of the Holy Spirit.
– There is always grace.
– You are always free.
– You are human.
– You are a full partner with God in His work: There are NO secondary Christians.
– You are being led.
– You can trust yourself.
– You can trust God has a place for your wholeness because he made you with all your wholeness to be you.
What would you add?
This month I am joining the #write31days community to explore the idea of the Whole Together Family because I believe we get be who God created us to be – together. Find the whole list posts here or click on the image.