- Reading: Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton – I read more non-fiction than fiction the last couple months. So I’m pulling out all the fantasy my sister recommended to me about a year ago. I’m loving all of it. Why’d I wait?
- Watching: I just noticed a new season of Kim’s Convenience made it to Netflix, so I’ll be watching that soon. :)
- Crocheting: this cardigan -> Alchemy Cardigan – I finished the back panel more than a few months ago, but I finished one of the front panels today and I’m on my way. I hate the finishing details part of crochet projects, but this will be the first wearable item beyond a scarf I’ve made for myself. :)
- Unschooling: this week we’ve gotten into iron beads, round knitting loops, lego robot building, (grown-up, because kids coloring books are too boring?) coloring pages. We’ve been good at doing some bike rides while I run. And we are almost done reading Farmer Boy (AKA The book about all the food that kid ate and all the work he did. Word from the wise: have snacks on hand).
- Waiting for: sunnier weather!
- Drinking: Iced coffee made with some homemade butterscotch sauce. Delish. And apparently I like homemade butterscotch, but can’t really taste/appreciate other types of butterscotch/caramel (and I’ve been told those two things are very different, buuuuut….?) Anyone else have this problem?
- Reveling in: all the books I found at the library sale this week. I don’t have a problem. :D I can quit anytime! But there is nothing quite like getting 31 books for 21 dollars. I’m happy.
What about you? Favorite thing this week? Thoughts on butterscotch vs caramel?
Find me on Instagram!