Just a few things for your Saturday:
- This stack of books looks well-worth reserving at the library and someday reading:
- I’m looking forward to this May Instagram challenge Shawna from Simple on Purpose. I love this sort of thing to help me pay attention to the story of our lives in a prompted way. I usually start well, fall off the wagon, and finish halfway sorta. We’ll see how this one goes. Haha. Join in?
- Check out this Epic Book Giveaway:
- If you are of the writerly bent,Hope*Writers is giving away 20 great books on writing. I counted and I’ve read half of them. And they have been so helpful. Go enter that giveaway here!
- Also: Hope*Writers will be opening their doors for new members in a couple weeks. So if you feel in need of a creative community with really useful resources, experts, and guidance. Go check it out. It encourages me and inspires me to engage with this writing inclination in different way. I’d also love to chat if you have questions about it. Hit me up on social media or send me an email (email@example.com) :)
Have a happy weekend!