I love deals, but I always prefer a real-life printed book with pages to flip back and forth in over a kindle deal any day. But it’s a little harder to find actual factual books when they’re on sale on Amazon. So as a little shortcut for you all, I’ll be updating this page periodically as the paperback (or sometimes hardcover!) books from my favorites list go on sale.
Know that if I mention it here I either love it or it has helped me immensely. This is the short and on sale list. The long list is the last link on the page. I hope you find it helpful!
Last Updated: 5/24/19 — Ordered by current price with the latest additions to the list are in Bold.
- The Normal Christian Life by Watchman Nee – $4.59
- Cozy Minimalist Home by Myquillyn Smith – $5.59 + Shipping – Beautiful photo-filled hardcover with no annoying dust jacket. Not to mention great content :D
- The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence – $5.95
- The Pursuit of God by A.W Tozer – $6.30
- All the Colors We Will See by Patrice Gopo – $6.70
- The Ragamuffin Gospel: Good News for the Bedraggled, Beat Up, and Burnt Out by Brennan Manning -$7.13
- It’s Ok Not to Share and Other Renegade Rules for Raising Competent and Compassionate Kids by Heather Shumaker – $7.66
I have yet to figure out what is a good price for fiction, but here’s a list of some of my favorites!
- The Mysterious Benedict Society (Middle Grade) – $6.99
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy (YA)- $7.98
- Shadowland by Elizabeth Kostova – $8.00
After wishing I had a list of our favorite read-aloud picture books from when I was a kid, I decided to start one for my kiddos. It’s here in case you’re interested :) -> Our Favorite Picture Books
(PS – This post is rife with amazon affiliate links because I have a book habit and would like to pay for it somehow. ;) This just means that if you order a book (or anything) through one of these links I might get a few pennies commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting my reading just a touch. :) So far I’ve earned enough to buy a book every two years.)