I love deals, but I always prefer a real-life printed book with pages to flip back and forth in over a kindle deal any day. But it’s a little harder to find actual factual books when they’re on sale on Amazon. So as a little shortcut for you all, I’ll be updating this page periodically as the paperback (or sometimes hardcover!) books from my favorites list go on sale.
Know that if I mention it here I either love it or it has helped me immensely. This is the short and on sale list. The long list is the last link on the page. I hope you find it helpful!
Last Updated: 8/12/19 — Ordered by current price with the latest additions to the list in bold.
- SO GOOD —>>> How Women Decide by Therese Hurston – $8.73 <<<—
- The Normal Christian Life by Watchman Nee – $4.59
- The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence – $5.95
- The Pursuit of God by A.W Tozer – $6.30
- It’s Ok Not to Share and Other Renegade Rules for Raising Competent and Compassionate Kids by Heather Shumaker – $7.66
- The Light of the World: A Memoir by Elizabeth Alexander -$7.75
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson – $8.28
- Parenting from the Inside Out by Daniel Siegel – $8.29
- Raise Your Voice: Why We Stay Silent and How to Speak Up by Kathy Khang – $8.62
- The Next Right Thing by Emily P. Freeman – $8.92 (Hardcover)
- Human Being and Becoming: Living the Adventure of Life and Love by David G. Benner – $8.95
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown – $8.97
- What Falls from the Sky by Esther Emery – 8.98 (Hardcover)
I have yet to figure out what is a good price for fiction, but here’s a list of some of my favorites!
After wishing I had a list of our favorite read-aloud picture books from when I was a kid, I decided to start one for my kiddos. It’s here in case you’re interested :) -> Our Favorite Picture Books
(PS – This post is rife with amazon affiliate links because I have a book habit and would like to pay for it somehow. ;) This just means that if you order a book (or anything) through one of these links I might get a few pennies commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting my reading just a touch. :) So far I’ve earned enough to buy a book every two years.)