I love deals, but I always prefer a real-life printed book with pages to flip back and forth in over a kindle deal any day. But it’s a little harder to find actual factual books when they’re on sale on Amazon. So as a little shortcut for you all, I’ll be updating this page periodically as the paperback (or sometimes hardcover!) books from my favorites list go on sale.
Know that if I mention it here I either love it or it has helped me immensely. This is the short and on sale list. The long list is the last link on the page. I hope you find it helpful!
Last Updated: 4/30/19 —Latest additions to the list are in Bold, the rest are ordered by current price.
- The Normal Christian Life by Watchman Nee – $4.59
- Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson – $6.77
- All the Colors We Will See:Reflections on Barriers, Brokenness, and Finding Our Way by Patrice Gopo – $7.42
- It’s Ok Not to Share and Other Renegade Rules for Raising Competent and Compassionate Kids by Heather Shumaker – $7.66
- Parenting from the Inside Out by Daniel Siegel and Mary Hartzell – $8.31
- Carry On Warrior by Glennon Doyle – $8.80
- The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron – $9.00
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown – $9.29
- The Care of the Soul by Thomas Moore – $9.85
- Out of Sorts: Making Peace with an Evolving Faith by Sarah Bessey – $9.98
- The Mysterious Benedict Society (Middle Grade) – $6.99
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy (YA)- $7.98
- Shadowland by Elizabeth Kostova – $8.00
- When Dimple Met Rishi (YA)- $9.09
- Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke – $8.99
- The first three books of The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson are under $9 right now! I love this series. 1, 2, 3.
(PS – This post is rife with amazon affiliate links because I have a book habit and would like to pay for it somehow. ;) This just means that if you order a book (or anything) through one of these links I might get a few pennies commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting my reading just a touch. :) So far I’ve earned enough to buy a book every two years.)