I love deals, but I always prefer a real-life printed book with pages to flip back and forth in over a kindle deal any day. But it’s a little harder to find actual factual books when they’re on sale on Amazon. So as a little shortcut for you all, I’ll be updating this page periodically as the paperback (or sometimes hardcover!) books from my favorites list go on sale.
Know that if I mention it here I either love it or it has helped me immensely. This is the short and on sale list. The long list is the last link on the page. I hope you find it helpful!
Last Updated: 9/11/19 — Ordered by current price with the ones I think everyone should read in bold!
- Simply Tuesday by Emily P. Freeman – $6.33
- Learning to Walk in the Dark by Barbara Brown Taylor – $6.49
- How Toddlers Thrive by Torah P. Klein – $7.18
- I’d Rather Be Reading by Anne Bogel – $7.20 (hardcover)
- It’s Ok Not to Share by Heather Shumaker – $7.66
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller – $7.75
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson – $7.80
- Parenting from the Inside Out – Daniel J. Siegel – $8.31
- Glorious Weakness by Alia Joy – $8.38
- The Color of Life: A Journey toward Love and Racial Justice by Cara Meredith – $8.54
- Raise Your Voice: Why We Stay Silent and How to Speak Up by Kathy Khang – $8.62
- How Women Decide by Therese Hurston – $8.73
- The Whole Brain Child by Daniel J. Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson – $8.75
- The Next Right Thing by Emily P. Freeman – $8.80 (Hardcover)
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown – $8.97
- Boundaries by Henry Cloud – $9.00
After wishing I had a list of our favorite read-aloud picture books from when I was a kid, I decided to start one for my kiddos. It’s here in case you’re interested :) -> Our Favorite Picture Books
I have yet to figure out what is a good price for fiction, but here’s a list of some of my favorite fiction!
(PS – This post is rife with amazon affiliate links because I have a book habit and would like to pay for it somehow. ;) This just means that if you order a book (or anything) through one of these links I might get a few pennies commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting my reading just a touch. :) So far I’ve earned enough to buy a book every two years.)